QUADLOCK Case

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
http://go.referralcandy.com/share/Z2DVB85

so i recently found this pretty awesome case for all phones that was mainly designed to mount the phone on you bicycle handlebars but they now make a bunch of different attachments for other uses. i bought the suction cup to use in the car and it seems very cool and sturdy. i haven't received it yet but should in the next few days. great for using a GPS app on your phone for those of us without navigation or making it easier to change music. i will post a review on this thread once i get it.

the link above is for a 10% off code for anyone to use.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Just got my case today!! The case itself is slim but durable i must say a good case for the phone for people that dont like big bulky cases... The suction cup on the mount for the car is great drove all day without a problem and very sturdy.. With a good mounting location it would b pretty good to take videos with the phone as well both inside and looking out of the car it swivels a bit so u can get a decent angle on things.. Comes with a round plate u can stick on the dash for mounting it there instead of on the windshield too but i put it on the windshield.. Pics to come gotta get someone to take pics of my phone mounted on there

sacnvz

Very cool! during the work week I switch between two different cars. I always find myself forgetting to pull my phone mount from one car to the other. Then when I don't have my phone mount I end up fumbling with my phone when I'm trying to switch Pandora stations or podcasts. This would be cool too for my GoPro since I take that everywhere with me too. Definitely adding this to my father's day list!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Yea i cant remember how i even came across this but im so glad i did its awsome.. I want to get the belt clip and some extra mounts to stick on to the back on somethings so i can mount my phone to them as well