GR RDKLSTi ? 518whp/492wtq (MD) 2008 STi

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Won't say hHit up Jordan [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION], he'll set you up with a good price.
Good deal.

Deek

Mmmm, parts arrived today.

parts.jpg

ID2000's
Innovate gauges: Boost/Shift, Oil Press/Temp, EGT
Whiteline rear diff bushings (front & rear)
Motul trans/diff fluid
Motul brake/clutch fluid

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang!

Been awhile....

Grinder34

Track Monkey
So are the bushings pictured in the top the new ones or the old? They look new, so I assume its the "after" picture, and then the "during" picture (fire), and then some more "after" pictures of the OLD bushings. Am I reading that right?

Are you doing the "subframe lockdown" bolts or "botox bolts" as well? I'll be curious about your opinions after you've driven on it for a bit!

Deek

So are the bushings pictured in the top the new ones or the old? They look new, so I assume its the "after" picture, and then the "during" picture (fire), and then some more "after" pictures of the OLD bushings. Am I reading that right?

Are you doing the "subframe lockdown" bolts or "botox bolts" as well? I'll be curious about your opinions after you've driven on it for a bit!

You got the order of the pics right... all the ones up top are new. Not doing the subframe lock-down, I have a GR chassis and the bushings already serve that purpose.

I'll definitely try to remember to update with impressions in a couple months.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes please keep us updated. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's our next mod. [MENTION=1384]Deek[/MENTION] you notice a difference?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah, super jealous about the DSS CF DS. Is that a perrin rear diff cover? What are the benefits of that?