rims

subrausti05

Hello ya. I wanted this MB battle rims so bad. But they r 5x114 . 17x8 or 17x9. My 05 sti is 5x100. Would those rims fit my car with no modification. I just wanna know before i buy. Thanks info me asap.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i thought only 04 STIs were 5x100?

But if you dont have the same bolt pattern, it wont work.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well it is possible to convert to 5x100 like some 04 owners convert to 5x114. So he could have swapped sets with an 04. Never know!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Show us pictures. I refuse to believe this.

STimedic

Pics or it isn't true. My 05 STi swap has 5x114.3. If they are indeed 5x100 then someone failed epically.

Also, the offset is what will make or break whether or not they'll fit. We need to know that as well.

subrausti05

The car I bought is 05 sti. Has stock bbs silver rims .the rims said 5x100. I just check 3of my buddy 05 sti. There the same pattern. Very werid if ya said only 04 r 5x100. But ill check around agian to make sure.

STimedic

Photobucket is where you'd have to host them for regular members. Once you have them on PB, copy the tag link below the photo and paste into a post on here.

jjv

Anybody have any suggestions what wheels I should buy for my white 11sti? Black?? crome? Brands??