RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Alter3go

First I would like to say there are some pretty sweet subies on here and have yet to see a bad one everyone thus far have given me tons of ideas and the reception being new to this site is amazing and everyone has been quite helpful...so thanks, I do appreciate everyone thus far!!

I scooped my Subie from McDaniels Subaru Auto Group in Columbia SC i ordered her once i got back to the states on Nov 6th 2012 and I picked her up Feb 14th 2013

I've decided to build a journal i like suggestions and critiques so please feel free to give me your opinion.

I want to start with a small vision for my vehicle I want to add subtle touches to an already amazing vehicle and nothing way over the top i want engine responsiveness and overall longer health since it is a DD. I like stuff that adds performance but appears to be stock if anyone can make sense out of that. LOL

wel here goes...lets start with the MODS yo:

Current
Future

Exterior

STI Front Lip
Tinted Windows
Rally Armor UR mudflaps
STI JDM Side Skirts son!
3M Clear Bra

Performance

COBB AP V2
COBB SF Short Ram intake with Airbox
COBB Catted Downpipe
COBB BPV
COBB Heat-shield
GrimmSpeed Air Oil Separator
SPT Catback Exhaust
COBB Lightweight Crank Pulley (very near future)
GrimmSpeed TMIC
COBB BCS
COBB SS 2" Uppipe
(very near future)

I am a fan of COBB if you can't tell

Suspension

STOCKKKKKK!!!

Picked her up with 16 miles on th ODO...sounds a lil high to me...ahem

My first Mod was these two lil guys:

The "Mod Bug" is real

Below is with the AOS, Airbox, and BPV installed

i don't like those zip ties going to replace with something a little better...all i had at the time :-D

very shortly after i got the Downpipe and let me say that i don't think subaru should offer a SPT CBE with this awful stock DP but nonetheless here it is:

another view:

then installed

Underneath

back of the turbo:

I got a little nostalgic and kept a souvenir i literally couldn't help myself (good thing i bought extra bolts from Subaru) :

I'm sure i will post more plus i got a few videos... and for all the chivers:

I am sure I will post more in the near future. I also have some videos as well and please enjoy God Bless and Happy Holidays.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Very nice.
Lemme guess, turbo to DP bolt broke? I did the exact same thing and the car had only 10k miles on her.

Now get to work on that suspension! Lol
Bars and end links to start.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're glad your here.

White line sways & endlinks make a huge difference.

Alter3go

Very nice.
Lemme guess, turbo to DP bolt broke? I did the exact same thing and the car had only 10k miles on her.

Now get to work on that suspension! Lol
Bars and end links to start.

Yeah i actually stretched the bolt some how I am still scratching my head on that one w/13K on the car I think Subaru does that on purpose lol, but got it done i needed to go to work n take the kids to school the next day so i had to get it done lol. I have been looking at whiteline or cusco. Whiteline seems a bit sweeter though

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whiteline makes nice stuff.

Alter3go

The other day thought I put some curb rash on my rim turns out the mud flap took the hit :phew: I probably would've cried in the shower with my clothes on for an hour or so if it did

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Phew is correct! :lol: glad its fine!

Love the car! I want a GR bad!! One day when I pay of my GD I want to start fresh. its awesome to see someone receive a blank slate and carve their own portrait on it. adding their own subtle touches. :goodjob:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Love the car! I want a GR bad!! One day when I pay of my GD I want to start fresh. its awesome to see someone receive a blank slate and carve their own portrait on it. adding their own subtle touches. :goodjob:

Im the 5th owner of my sti..... Whats a clean slate? :lol:

Im the 5th owner of my sti..... Whats a clean slate? :lol:

hahaha Im the 3rd of mine. I wish I was the 1st and only owner, but I was 10 when the 04's came out. obtaining my dream car by 10 would be too difficult haha so i sufficed for 21 :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
hahaha Im the 3rd of mine. I wish I was the 1st and only owner, but I was 10 when the 04's came out. obtaining my dream car by 10 would be too difficult haha so i sufficed for 21 :tup:

Youre making me feel like a princess cause i got mine when i was 18. :lol:

Imagine the king of the castles at 16!

Youre making me feel like a princess cause i got mine when i was 18. :lol:

Imagine the king of the castles at 16!

hahahaha, I can imagine myself behind the wheel of an STi at 16 with no driving experience, dead. LOL :tard: I had to upgrade each car to get to where im at. first was a 92 prelude, then 86 i-rocz, 02 wrx, 04 wrx (swapped) sti started from the bottom now were here! hahaha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
hahahaha, I can imagine myself behind the wheel of an STi at 16 with no driving experience, dead. LOL :tard: I had to upgrade each car to get to where im at. first was a 92 prelude, then 86 i-rocz, 02 wrx, 04 wrx (swapped) sti started from the bottom now were here! hahaha

I went from a 100 hp vw golf to my sti to a 80 hp truck! :tard:

Made the best of 80 horses to the rear wheels this winter! :lol:

I went from a 100 hp vw golf to my sti to a 80 hp truck! :tard:

Made the best of 80 horses to the rear wheels this winter! :lol:

hahahah good shit. thats too awesome :lol: