usu3edum.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hell yeah!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I approve. Please make a journal once you get it. Please. Please!!!!!!! :angry:

Alter3go

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] yeah I will I'm going to look at her tomorrow and if she checks out I'm going to get this and drive this back from leave lol. I didn't meant to make a huge purchase while on leave but YOLO haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION] did your STi leave yet?

Alter3go

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] naw not yet I'm waiting on the papers from the bank. I think I'm going to try to drive this home if all goes well.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Definitely keep us posted! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So now what forum you heading over to?

Nice whip. Tell us about it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok onto the specs please. I dont know anything about m3's. It looks sexy as fuck though. Nice going with the blue. More pictures as well!

Alter3go

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]
Well not sure about doing the forums. I signed up for one, but that was to search for an E46. I found this one while on leave I actually got a temporary plate for it today. What an ordeal that was.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] this was another one of my childhood dream cars I owned the STI and now this beauty. Its a 2001 BMW M3 in Laguna Seca Blue with a 3.2 inline 6 with an active autowerks stage 2 supercharger kit. It makes about 600 on pump gas. I had to feather the pedal on this thing it was quite scary. There are tons of mods but what you can see for exterior mods is :

Vorshteiner carbon fiber hood, roof, and trunk, side skirt, front lip, rear diffuser and lip kit, side mirrors. That alone blew my mind (all painted factory color)and the whole interior has legit CF accents. The suspension is full coils by HR along with an obscene amount of suspension mods. The wheels are 19in maya STMs. Got a water meth injection kit in the rear. Has a full engine exhaust. There's over 40K invested in this vehicle. I was given every receipt.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How many miles does it have?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok more pics and even a video is a neccessity for this one! :angry: :lol: