Seibon carbon fiber wing with subispeed wing stabilizers

KING

I’m looking in to getting the seibon carbon fiber wing, but I also want to add carbon fiber stabilizers from subispeed but I am not sure if the fitment will work with the two of them. Just asking here to see if anyone has tried this combo.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Two things:

1) Carbon is super stiff. The wing shouldn't need stabilizers as compared to stock
2) Contact Seibon to see if their wing matches the original wing profile. You can even ask them the stabilizer question directly. They should know if theirs is an exact match or not. If its not an exact match it wont work as intended--you might be able to get it to work by shimming or filing, but i probably wouldnt bother.

KING

Two things:

1) Carbon is super stiff. The wing shouldn't need stabilizers as compared to stock
2) Contact Seibon to see if their wing matches the original wing profile. You can even ask them the stabilizer question directly. They should know if theirs is an exact match or not. If its not an exact match it wont work as intended--you might be able to get it to work by shimming or filing, but i probably wouldnt bother.
I’m not really looking for performance that’s why I’m going with the stock carbon fiber wing, I just love the look of the stock wing with the stabilizers and then all the carbon is just the cherry on top