September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

Undecisive

September 30 - October 2 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

OFFICIAL DATES - Sep.30(arrive) - Oct. 2 (depart)

ADDRESS OF BBQ:
Spec Ops Motorsports
2859 Hope Mills Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306

AIRPORT CODE: FAY (Fayetteville, NC)

*UPDATE* I want to give a special shout out to Spec Ops Motorsports for being a part of this momentous occasion! (www.IGOTASTi.com too!!) They have agreed to host A BBQ on their site(2859 Hope Mills Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
) September 30th.

Events planned:
Sep. 30th - BBQ @ Spec Ops Motorsports
2859 Hope Mills Road Fayetteville, NC 28306, The BBQ will be for dinner due to working constraints!

Oct. 1st - Leave Fayetteville, NC and drive to Wilmington, NC to Carolina Beach
Camp out on beach over night so bring a tent and a fold-up chair! Enjoy the day relaxing at the beach, drinking some beers, and a nice fire at night

Oct. 2nd - Should be the day everyone is leaving. Just hang out until everyone flies / drives out!

OPTIONAL ACTIVIES:

To be decided upon!
An idea of things to do (live bands sep 30th, drag strip sep 30th & oct 2, cruise around town, fayetteville car meet @ circuit city to see other types of cars, bars etc.)

Alright Ladies and Gents, So we are going to be having the first IGOTASTI meet in history.
It is the first (of hopefully of many) IGOTASTi meets. The location will be Fayetteville NC (Ft. Bragg).

I encourage everyone to try to come, there will be plenty of things to do. Hanging out with outher subaru enthusiasts, kickin back and relaxing , drinkin some beer (or liquor), beaches!, drag racing, cruises!, car meets, photoshoots. Plenty of fun things to do as a group.

This meet is in NC, because we already have folks visiting, the next one can be planned elsewhere for the next one. I was thinking maybe Colorado during the Pikes Peak Hill climb event (2012).

I hope to see plenty of you supporters out there!. The photoshoot alone is worth it and you will see the hardwork later on down the road with promoting the forums and sponsors!

If anyone has questions, either PM me or Post them on this thread.:tup:

ALSO FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT DRIVING, SHARLA HAS FOUND THAT PRICELINE.COM HAS THE BEST DEALS FOR FLYING INTO FAYETTEVILLE, NC. 80 USD ROUND TRIP FROM COLORADO. If you have questions about flights please talk to her. Also if you want a hotel room and want input on good (clean & safe) hotels in the area feel free to PM me.

Sponsors: www.IGOTASTi.com , Spec Ops Motorsports

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Stuck!!!! :nicethread:

Scott Stokes

Just talked to the wife and I'm pretty sure we are going to make the trip up from Orlando to attend. Looking forward to meeting u good folks.

Undecisive

An no sweaty ass prints on my hood!
LMAO

I need to speak with JJ about it to figure out what dates he's coming down for and we'll use those as the dates so everyone has a timeline. Edwin, If you and Gino would like to help me with this that would be great. See if you can talk Matt into doing a dyno day when everyone is there? Maybe we can figure out autocross dates and maybe set up a beach trip or some go karts. Just shoot me a PM

Undecisive

Edwin, I thought Matt had said he was going to be getting one soon? Alright, If no dyno day, How about just a BBQ at the shop or something? As for that parking lot behind the Sunoco, Who actually owns it? We might be able to get THSCC to come down and hold an event there. If none of this is feasible, we can always do a trip to the Dragon!

Sharla, that's not what you and I discussed yesterday. You said you wanted to do an EVO, even before IGOTAEVO is up. thinkn back. I don't wanna spoil the shoot on here.

Undecisive

isnt that lot extremely close to 401? like you can see that shit from the main road... And there's a ton of cops that roll down 401 at night. What about one of the abandoned industrial plants off of 87? They are far back from the road. abandoned and we all have subies to drive thru the grass around the gates!