September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

Z1107

So I am not going to be able to come. I've got too many things I have to do to the Rex so I won't have the funding but I'll be up in Fayetteville the following month so I can meet up you local guys. I really hate it because I really wanted to meet everyone.

Last edited:

Undecisive

Sucks to hear, really wanted to see you at the meet. But if you can't make it you can't make it and we'll just have to see you another time I guess. :/

Z1107

Yeah I really wanted to come, but I've got to do my timing belt, replace my exhaust, protune, and new tires. But I will be up there in late October early November and I can meet you guys then.

Z1107

Since I was promoted to supervisor at work, I may not have anyone to fill my shoes when I go to the meet. So I was informed there is a possibility I may not be able to get the time off even tho I bought the ticket already. Just a heads up.

Congrats Sharla, too bad if you can't make it but you can trade your tickets and come in November. ;)

Undecisive

I need to go to DC anyways to meet up with some friends that work there. I know a pretty awesome bar there, in Arlington VA. It's an old Gas station, called Carpool. Check it out, they have awesome food and a great atmosphere.

Undecisive

Word! Don't forget to find some Subies in the greater DC / B-More area so you can do some more of your shoots after work and what not.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Was the meet canceled?

Z1107

She probably got the idea because all people were talking about for a solid month was meet then it died out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm so freaking confused. Stop playing with my emotions. It's so lonely in my mind right now. :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Until I find out what is going on this meet is on hold. We need to get this hashed out.

Undecisive

There is no sponsorship for the meet and its officially cancelled. If you want to come and chill in nc regardless feel tree. But it won't be anything official

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk