SMY Clustermaker 02-07 impreza

jswansti

Let me start by saying I am not a vendor nor do I have any affiliation with SMY clustermaker. Just wanted to spread the info.

Was browsing nasioc the other day and saw that SMY is making a dual gauge cluster for t02-07 impreza steering column. Im pretty excited for this and even joined for the initial group buy! Im getting a bit tired of the A-pillar look and wanted something a little more subtle and easier to look at. Here's the link:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37102977#post37102977

Just thought I'd let people know that its coming soon if they are interested! I believe there are some other steering clusters out there, but I hear SMY does quality work.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i wish it did 60mm :(

jswansti

A lot of people have been saying that ha ha. Some people say you can modify it to fit 60, but im glad its 52 since that's what I already have.

jswansti

It isn't available yet. Im on the first group buy list and it should be available mid june. there are some pics of it on the first page of the attached forum link.

STimedic

I have the AutoMeter twin 52mm instrument cluster bezel...love it, understated and classy.....and can't see my low fuel light when it comes on. And doesn't give off the potential or advertise the abilities of the Beast. Everyone has the A-pillar pod or the clock pod. Not knocking them, just not interested in telling everyone that I'm modified. Unless you see the Brembos, p/s cooler, oil cooler, GMS rad or Spearco TMIC on closer look.

jswansti

Update:

Just paid for mine through their website. They don't think they'll be ready to ship out until late june/july though. So now i'll wait...

I need to find a stock drivers a-pillar to replace my current one since I had to drill some holes in it. They're small and kind of out if sight, im just a little ocd like that though.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Here is what it looks like. (Wideband not installed yet, but it is there thanks to Ed)
ae642c19-a3ea-41e6.jpg

I have had it for over a year and I bought it for $70 along with that boost gauge and my Forge BPV from a guy who sold his WRX. :tup:

Last edited:

jswansti

Haven't been on in a little while, but release of the product has been pushed back to mod September unfortunately. Kind of frustrating, but they're making some small fixes to ensure it looks and fits like oem, so it should ne worth it!

jswansti

I received my cluster last night and installed it. I've updated my cars journal with info and thoughts so far if you want to read about it. Pics will be posted today and tomorrow.