So What's Better Than One STi? How About Two! 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (HyperBlue)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So after five years here at igotasti.com and enjoying every waking moment of the Subaru community.

We've gone and done it again! :p

Wait, don't freak out, lol.

We still have our 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi shown below, with only 15,576 original miles. :eek:

All we've done is just added a new one to our lineup. :D

Yep a 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi HyperBlue Limited Edition.

We got a few goodies installed from the dealer who will be listed below.

#igotasti #doyou #hyperblue

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mods:
  • STi Short Throw Shifter
  • STi Stiffer Shifter Bushing
  • STi Underspoiler - Front
  • STi Underspoiler - Rear
  • STi Underspoiler - Sides
  • STi Vortex Generator
  • STi Performance Exhaust
  • Auto-dimming Mirror/Compass with Homelink
  • Interior Illumination Kit Blue
  • Floor Mats, All Weather
  • Cargo Tray
  • Side Window Visors

attachment.php

And so the mods begin... ?

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Trick Labs for Sponsoring on our new 2016 HyperBlue STi with freshly tinted windows.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Visit them:

#moretocome
#staytuned

Update 1-25-2016: We're working on new stickers. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Update 2-4-2016: Stickers are now in stock! Plus today we've been playing around being creative as you can see in the picture below.

attachment.php

Update 3-14-2016: Its time for our first oil change on our 2016 Hyper Blue STi as we've just hit 1000 miles. We're at Kenny Ross Subaru in Irwin PA for this service today. We decided to ask the service advisor if we could add a Cobb Access Port to our STi if it would void our warranty. He said Subaru has denied every claim with one install and they can see if you installed one and pulled it. We then said why is the 2016 STi so lean on top. He had no comment, lol.

attachment.php

Update 6-14-2016: We finally have around 2500 miles on our STi. We had a company do something special for us. Check out the cluster below. We hope you like. PS: Our brand new custom shift knob is on the way. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
welcome man how's that sti exhaust sound???
Perfect for a daily. Nice rumble and no cabin drone. Not as loud as the Invidia N1 or HKS, but it has a very nice tone.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
dang it I knew I should have got it!!! lol
Ah lol.

When we ordered our STi we went round on round on this one, but we're glad we got it. Fit and finish is perfect and the sound isn't annoying.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
yeah o well n1 here I come lol glad to see you join 16 club
Thanks pal.

We love our 04, but the 16 is amazing in all aspects.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That looks so good!! I say Lexi is extra jealous today lol.
Thank you.

Lots more to come.

caramall2

So what's better than one STi? How about two! 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Hy...

Love the blue. Kind of wish Subaru would have done a more catchy body style. The older versions may have been ugly to some, but you knew it was a subaru.

Still, very nice set up! Would love one ;-)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love the blue. Kind of wish Subaru would have done a more catchy body style. The older versions may have been ugly to some, but you knew it was a subaru.

Still, very nice set up! Would love one ;-)
Thank you.

I figured it'd have "IGOTASTI.COM" logos on the side with "Ask us how to become a Premium Member Today!" slogans on it!

Man, I gotta say I'm a little proud to drive the same car as the forum founder. I may be biased, but you've got a beautiful car there, sir! Congrats!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I figured it'd have "IGOTASTI.COM" logos on the side with "Ask us how to become a Premium Member Today!" slogans on it!

Man, I gotta say I'm a little proud to drive the same car as the forum founder. I may be biased, but you've got a beautiful car there, sir! Congrats!
Thanks pal. We have a lot of new things coming. Stay tuned! Your gonna love it.