So What's Better Than One STi? How About Two! 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (HyperBlue)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]. The funniest part is Jj told me when he got those one that he was going to leave it stock since he has the 04... He lied lmfao

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah yeah, lol.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Man... resisting the urge to mod is getting harder to do. The car is still fun, but I've never had a turbocharged car before and I've seen a lot of things go wrong on these cars. Granted, I've not seen much go wrong with lighter stuff and when they're tuned for properly. There are some "slumps" in the power band and I know there's more here with the car. The suspension and handling and differentials are all great, but now that I've been wringing it out for 7 months, I'm starting to feel like there's more to tap into.

You've obviously had more experience with this than I have. There's risk with everything, but I want to do my homework if I'm gonna break the rules.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If done correctly you will have no worries.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If done correctly you will have no worries.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Pretty much this!

Or.... You can go the route I took and do whatever the fuck you want, and SOMEHOW get lucky enough that your car doesn't blow up! :tard: With all the abuse that my car took, it's amazing that I still have tip top compression! :tup: Looking back on it, I was the type of idiot I cringe at these days... :( You can never learn too much! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now that is some sexiness right there. ❤

52ca43065d36d1c098b052f485d3c631.jpg

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do we want to know how much that cost? :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do we want to know how much that cost? :lol:
? #youwanttoknow

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our journal is updated in the first and second post also. More coming!!!

Update 6-14-2016: We finally have around 2500 miles on our STi. We had a company do something special for us. Check out the cluster below. We hope you like. PS: Our brand new custom shift knob is on the way. :tard:

attachment.php

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's pretty slick! How's it look with the faux carbon fiber trim already on the dash?
Looks great and really stands out. 100% love it, and we're super super picky about what goes on or into the STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, the question we all want to know....

How much was it?!?! :tard: