So What's Better Than One STi? How About Two! 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (HyperBlue)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, that's pretty impressive! How does the engine in the new one feel compared to the 04?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow, that's pretty impressive! How does the engine in the new one feel compared to the 04?

To be honest the 04 is tuned up so the 16 seems slow, lol, but Holy is changing that soon!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh, I bet you can't wait for the magic to happen! :tup:

You're such a tease. I've been thumbing through ideas for mods on mine too... but I've managed to hold off for under-the-hood stuff so far. I feel like if I'm gonna void that oh-so-precious warranty... I wanna go bonkers with it. It'd be lame if I just voided it with something simple! Go big or go home!

...so spill! What's on the agenda?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You're such a tease. I've been thumbing through ideas for mods on mine too... but I've managed to hold off for under-the-hood stuff so far. I feel like if I'm gonna void that oh-so-precious warranty... I wanna go bonkers with it. It'd be lame if I just voided it with something simple! Go big or go home!

...so spill! What's on the agenda?
Warranty? ?

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goodies came in today. ?

66f30c20b2c91b70edb40d04269debbf.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Goodies are now installed. Such a difference. Stage 1 completed!

02b374edcae8b9f2c15027bc2b935915.jpg

0f50bd7a19b7309b205c6c416a4dcbcf.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Such a huge difference. Major, lol. Sounds and runs so much better. Also got rid of that sound generator going into the cabin. Such a joke.

Dang it now I'm more jealous lol. I say I'll wait till next tax return to do performance. I'm already at 8500 miles hahah