Sorry it's been while!

Jennaboo32

Hey guy's! Sorry it's been awhile. The car and build have taken up much of my time, and turning 21 lol. But update. Today's the day I'm starting her! It was a long and expensive road. First off, I started with buying the brand new stock bottom end. Then I had the heads rebuilt. Learned that I had bad head gaskets and bad valves and guids. So I ended up getting all new guids and valves, got them hot tanked from the metal and the miles on them, had them slightly port and polished, and all the buckets ground and reseated right. I re-used the cams due to money for now , but hoping to upgrade them in the future. I also bought many new parts that include a lightweight crank pully, pretty much all new sensors, all new oil lines, a new oil cooler, all new hosing, a new exhaust housing for my turbo which was cracked, ARP head studs for the new block and semi new heads, and other odds and ends here and there. The build took a little while due to money and parts. Everytime I would go to move forward, I would take a step back because someting else needed replaced or was missing. So parts was the most time consuimg. So once the engine was finally back together it was time to put her in! Well that didnt take too long, but then it was time to figure out the previous owners mess of a job with a homemade AOS, all kinds of hoses split and rigged up. So that was also very time consuming to figure out that mess and to replace eveything, which also took time due to odering the correct hoses and lines from Subaru. Also figuring out all the line off the turbo and EBC because the person tha t took the engine out ripped a lot of stuff out he didnt need to so we had to go back and then figure out his mess to. I know it was a nightmare! Well then for my birthday, my friend thats actually a tech from subaru had my valve covers and my intake manifold painted pink!! That was a great surprise! Sooo in conculsion, lol, the engines in and back together! She is ready to be started tonight. I got the final oil line in today so it will be put on, all the fluids will be put in, and I get to turn the key! Sorry it took soo long for the update! I promise I will post with how the start up went!
*Ill add a album for the pics from the car build because I cant fit them all in here :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
We need updates, and pictures of it all back together!