Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door.....

STimedic

Jump right out as I'll jump no more. To all my good friends in the Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg/Raleigh area.....WARNO: I will be leaving in Feb/Mar for Fort Lost in the Woods (Leonard Wood). The last three and a half and soon to be four years have been awesome and between Gino, Robbie, Edwin, Steve and a few others, you've made my time here fun, I will miss the good times wrenching and BBQ's, about the only things I've liked about Bragg other than jumping. I appreciate all the info and experience you all have provided, and if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, you will ALWAYS have a place to crash.

STimedic

Came down on orders Friday afternoon.....not exactly where I wanted to go, but I can't exactly turn it down.

Vermont

I turned my bullshit FT Hood orders down

You're getting our right? Other wise that might not be the best idea....

Also that sucks about lost woods.... That place sucks big donkey dick. I went out there once, and the whole place just sucks. No big cities nearby and you are stuck with basic trainees on the post. If I were you I would say screw that and re-up for a post of your choice. Like Carson, that place is the shit.

inferno19d

Lost in the woods does blow, but if you do decide to take'em let me know. I am from the STL area and would gladly link up with ya and show you around a bit.

Deek

I was never in any military service, but did some work on quite few bases... Leonard Wood was probably the least entertaining (from a civilian perspective anyways).

I think it was Hood where I worked with a man named Richard Craven, who insisted you refer to him as Dick. He was an awesome man.

Deek via Tapatalk on the GNEX.

FUCK LEONARD WOOD. WHENT TO BASIC AND AIT THERE. BIGGEST SHIT HOLE EVER. HOW IN THE DAMN WORLD IS IT GONNA BE 82 degrees one day and 10 and a blizzard the next. Gayness!!!! I'm sorry that you have to go there

STimedic

I'm sorry to say that my only reenlistment option is option 1 (needs of the Army) INDEF or sign a DECK statement and get out. Not my choice, believe me. But hey, it is what it is. Atleast I won't have to deal with basic trainees.....I'm going to the only FORSCOM unit there. And Hector, you forgot to say AIRBORNE after 82.....just saying.

Fixed it, you illiterate fuck! :D

FACT! Gino always gets picked last......fatty.

Vermont

Dude that sucks. On the bright side there are plenty of fresh basic trainee ass to tap.... Unless your married....

STimedic

Which I am. I plan on hanging out with Jordan and enjoying the fact that privates will for the most part be restricted to base because they're basic trainees and such. Currently looking at houses off and away from post. That and some biking, ordered my new front hub yesterday.