Subaru Impreza Concept caught in living color.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

06STI360

The Impreza no longer has anything to do with the WRX and STI, after 2011 it will simply be the WRX and the STI. They are on different model update scedules as well, Impreza in 2012 while the WRX and STI won't be until 2013. If either of them look anything like that I will eat my shoe.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I will send you a shoe to eat so you might be eating my shoe. :rofl:

Paul.c

I don't like the overall car. I do like the catfish mouth front fascia. I also like the rear diffuser lower section. However, I do not like the similarities the rear diffuser shares with the EVO X, specifically the part just above the rear diffuser. I would like the front lower ducts better without the center cross bar. The wheels are really cool with the carbon fiber sections, as long as the carbon fiber is structural and real(doubtful). I like carbon fiber but don't like fake carbon fiber or non functional carbon fiber. I have to say that I am glad there is carbon fiber rather than chrome. I do feel like carbon fiber is becoming the new chrome. Not a good thing.

I am quite dissapointed with the overall body, but I do like some of the smaller details. The body is just too generic and not very Subaru like. Alot of people bash Subaru for having "ugly" cars, I like that they are different.