Swear Filter....

Would you like the swear filter removed?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh God Damn it... I voted yes before I actually read the question... I don't want it either.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks like a tie so far. Community speaks and I listen.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I voted no..... I still have no idea why I voted no on my own poll..... Man am I tard...

Oh wait... I did it again... I voted correctly :lol: I had to read it yet again... I meant I don't want the filter :tup: I want to say ****, ****, ****er, cock sucker, tits, ****, twat, ball sack, festering cock sore, asshole, asswipe, assgobblin, Bastard, Bitch, bull****, boner, butt****er, mother****er, ****face, ****head, ****can, ****ty

Did I forget anything?

SSJBaku

I'm not cool enough to vote on the poll, but I mean really what's the big fcukin deal with using chitty language

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm not cool enough to vote on the poll, but I mean really what's the big fcukin deal with using chitty language

I don't use it, but some people do. I updated the forum one day and turned it on. It's a pain to turn off so I say show me the money, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Show me the money. :rofl: It will take 15 minutes of my life to undo it. It's hard code.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think I just banned Fuji, lol. I hit a wrong button on my phone, LMAO.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will have to do it sometime tomorrow. You guys better send me pennies for this.

PlanB

Haha. I rather not have it. It feels like were being watched and lack of control. I mean after all everyone that can afford a stick is in their mid Twenty or so. I don't see why unless it was actually family site then it serves a purposr?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I don't use it, but some people do. I updated the forum one day and turned it on. It's a pain to turn off so I say show me the money, lol.

Who are you kidding? It's a mouse click and your done.

Just incase you forgot... AdminCP -> vbulletin Options -> Censorship Options

DO EEEET!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If it gets out of hand it will go back on. Let's keep professional. We are not like the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.