Teh Gran Turismo 5 thread.

06STI360

I remember having this game pre-ordered for me as a gift by my grandma 3 years ago lol. I can't believe its about to be out. Who is getting it tomorrow? It looks like its going to be sick, 1,000+ cars!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ME ME ME. I can't wait! They said it wasn't gone be out this year so I was shocked when I found it was coming out. This game is gonna be the best driving game ever. 5 years in the making.

06STI360

I have a feeling its going to be hard to find unless you get it the night of. I havn't heard of any stores near me doing a midnight release like they did with Black Ops. I am excited, I have been waiting for so long!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I pre-ordered it so I got mine once it's released! Can't wait to see this game. It's takes every ounce of power the PS3 has to run it.

06STI360

Yeah I pre-ordered it so I got mine once it's released! Can't wait to see this game. It's takes every ounce of power the PS3 has to run it.

I bet it does.. I had my preorder money refunded like 2.5 years ago lol. One of my friends works at Best Buy and she was able to save me a copy of Black Ops when it came out, she said they aren't letting them hold any coppies of GT5. So I will be running around like mad tomorrow trying to find it.

Paul.c

I didn't even realize it was actually coming out. I'm really excited now. Mine will probably be a Christmas present.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well my wife got it and says it's a Christmas present cause she knows I want it so I can't play it till Christmas, OH BOY!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good luck!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Paul tell us how you really feel, LMAO!

06STI360

Your boss won't let you leave work to go get a video game? What a dick.

I know right! Thats what I said.. what a ass clown. I called the local best buy and the guy said they have "a million" of them. I still can't believe this game is only 60 bucks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ASS CLOWN, dude that just made my day! :rofl:

Paul.c

I really expected them to jack the price up too. Is anyone going to go the steering wheel route for this game. I used to think that the steering wheels they made were for the kiddies, but now I want one. Mainly because this game is supposed to be so realistic. I want to be able to control the understeer/oversteer with my wheel and pedals like in a real car.

06STI360

I will be using the controller to start, Ive never had any luck with wheel and pedal combo's.. they are always so touchy.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want this setup!

06STI360

Setup is cool, geeks talking about geeky stuff made me want to stab myself in the eye with a rusty spoon. She looks....smart ;-)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I agree, but the set up was want I want! Game looks hype!