Thank you for becoming a premium member!

Captain's log, stardate 52919.1:

Hiya friends! :cheers:

Let's take a few minutes to welcome a new LPM to our family!! :tup:

Please give a BIG WARM :welcome: to our new (LPM) below: :welcome:

• Alexander, AKA: @Ace

:ty: friend for supporting us this afternoon. :D

God bless,
igotasti

Glad to be here and help support this group.

I?ve learned a lot already within my short time being a member I felt I needed to go the paid member route to help this community stay alive.

Looking forward to learning along side all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

On a quest of STi erudition!
[MENTION=7074]Ace[/MENTION] :ty: and :welcome: to Platinum!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good morning friends! :cheers:

Let's take a few minutes to welcome a brand new (LPM) to the family!! :drinking:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Jonathan, AKA: [MENTION=7104]PitSubaruSTI[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: Jonathan for your support this morning.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Wednesday friends! :cheers:

Let's take a few minutes to welcome a brand new (LPM) to the family!! :drinking:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to James, AKA: [MENTION=7172]falcontuner[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: James for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Sunday friends! :cheers:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Michael, AKA: [MENTION=7247]MedicMike[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: Michael for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Sunday friends! :popcorn:

Let's take a few minutes to welcome a brand new (LPM) to the family!! :cheers:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME to Christopher, AKA: [MENTION=7288]Christopher Cuneo[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :drinking:

Christopher thank you for your support tonight. :rallydriver:

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Tuesday friends! :cheers:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Joseph, AKA: [MENTION=7472]Jlaflamme2077[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: Joseph for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Sunday friends! :cheers:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Lance, AKA: [MENTION=7490]ltsubie[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: Lance for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Friday friends! :cheers:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Darren, AKA: [MENTION=7512]Dazmlp66[/MENTION] as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :rockon:

:ty: Darren for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Happy Sunday friends! :drive:

Let's take a few minutes to welcome a brand new (LPM) to the family!! :subaru:

Please give a BIG WARM WELCOME :peekaboo: to Cafun?, AKA: @damascius as he's now also Officially an (LPM) of IGOTASTi.COM!!! :fuji:

:ty: Cafun? for your support today.

God bless,
igotasti