Thread titles, changes, updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deek

Not sure if this platform is capable of it, but it would be nice to be able to change the actual thread title and have it reflected in the forum view. I just changed the title of my journal thread and it still shows as the old title.

This would also be beneficial to the FS/WTB threads... if someone has several items listed and makes a purchase on just one item on their list, they can update the thread title so folks know what is remaining to sell/buy.

UpsNw.png

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'll look into this.

Just so I understand you want to be able to change the title of the thread. Correct?

Deek

Yes, currently it lets you change it, but only in the original post... not the entire thread. So it isn't reflected in the sub-forum with the new title, etc.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes, currently it lets you change it, but only in the original post... not the entire thread. So it isn't reflected in the sub-forum with the new title, etc.

I'll see what I can do.

Deek

Right, but the title as viewed in the sub-forum will remain as original. Not sure if it's an unwanted feature but it seems it could be useful as thread context can sometimes change.

Deek via Tapatalk on the GNEX.

Deek

No problem, not rushing... just replying to the suggested remedy. ;)

Deek via Tapatalk on the GNEX.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It has always been set to 0. Did you know you can only change the title if you edit the post in the advanced editor.

Deek

Here is a video of me explaining my concern, enjoy...
Why yes, of course I always sound like this :roll:... don't make fun of my throat lisp! :lol:

Sorry, going a bit loopy with my girl out of town... my "weird' comes out when I'm alone, pretty sure I have the downs. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I see I see! Let me try something. BRB!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Try it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.