Vendor tools now installed on the forum.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey my friends I wanted to tell you we are always updating and making changes here at IGOTASTi.com. We added a new program for Vendors at the top of the forum on the nav bar. If you click the Vendors tab it will show you a list of who is on the forum plus you can get all their contact information and easily PM them. All our Vendors will be listed in that program in the coming days. If you check now you will see they are being added daily.

The reason we decided to add this program is people wanted to be able to get a map and directions to a certain Vendor that they wanted to visit or find out more information about them. We also thought this would be a good way to get easy access to your favorite Vendor to keep in touch with them. It's just one more thing that we do to make this a safe community.

Thanks again for your support by donating, buying memberships, buying IGOTASTi swag and so on! We all thank you for being here and we will continue to work hard for you the members. :D

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Vendors if you have any questions about the new vendor program please ask. I'm here to help. What a great program it is.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks JJ, this is very helpful and well put together!

Thank you. We run a tight ship here and only wanna be the best for the community.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you are a level 3 top tier Vendor you now have your own banner in Vendor listing directory directing people to your site. We had to wait for a update to do this and now it's complete. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited: