WE ARE BACK!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you miss us? We missed you!!!

Right now we are back and open for business. We will be fixing small issues as we go, and as they arise. We are working on making sure everything is correct. If you find an issue please report it to us in a thread so we can make sure we can fix it.

Also this has hurt I.G.O.T.A. with $$$$. If you would like to donate please go to the front page and click donate, or become a premium member today. Any amount will be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions please ask me. The link is below to post any issues that arise. Thank you for sticking by us! We hope you like the new changes!

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/forumdisplay.php?151-Forum-Issues-Problems-Bugs

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg finally!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Withdrawal symptoms suck. Wife was wondering why the laptop was developing a sheen of dust. lol

Looks good. Nice work!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Withdrawal symptoms suck. Wife was wondering why the laptop was developing a sheen of dust. lol

Looks good. Nice work!

:lol: :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the donations. Every little bit helps keep us going!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it, but server fees are due Monday. We just don't have enough in the account. The crash really hurt our funds. So please either donate, or buy a membership. Thank you so very much.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: for donations! WE NEED IT!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I raised everything, but $115 for our server fees. This month has just been a bad month with the crash that happened to the site. If you can help out in any way that would be great. Thank you.