What Aaap! New Member with 4th Subie en route!

Welcome to the forum, glad you made it here! LOL jk thats a blessing man, these cars are SAFE, and to make them safer, get a roll cage please :lol: people like us love to push them to their limits. nothing wrong with that! i always make sure EVERYONE is wearing their seat belt when they enter my car :tup: my next investment on top of all the other mods i have in mind are some 5-point harnesses.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome to the forum, glad you made it here! LOL jk thats a blessing man, these cars are SAFE, and to make them safer, get a roll cage please :lol: people like us love to push them to their limits. nothing wrong with that! i always make sure EVERYONE is wearing their seat belt when they enter my car :tup: my next investment on top of all the other mods i have in mind are some 5-point harnesses.

You ever pulled street duty wearing 5 point harness? It sucks, to say the least.
You get it tight enough to be safe and then you can't wiggle to do things like check blind spots or reach for things, if needed.
You loosen it up to have some range of movement and then it becomes unsafe and totally contradicts why you got it or the purpose of seatbelt in general.
Even if you could get the perfect fit, they are designed for no give at all.
Keep the harness for the track use the standard belt for your daily duties. :)

You ever pulled street duty wearing 5 point harness? It sucks, to say the least.
You get it tight enough to be safe and then you can't wiggle to do things like check blind spots or reach for things, if needed.
You loosen it up to have some range of movement and then it becomes unsafe and totally contradicts why you got it or the purpose of seatbelt in general.

yes very true, but id keep them tight to race, and loose for cruising. it doesnt bother me to adjust if i need to. although my drivers seat is bolted in one spot and is never moving. which is why i can only drive my car :lol:
I'd also buy them for looks, because i have sparco seats, and want a harness bar to attach the 5-points to.

Robb

Yep!! I have a 5 point for my M3 and it is a snug fit for sure as I cant even touch the dash if I tried to reach out but blind spots and general driving are difficult when the public road becomes your new racetrack ;)

Robb

Yep exactly but I agree it is fun to wear and it looks cool :)