What do you think...

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Oh boy!

Personally, never tried it. Lots of people on this forum are pretty into Amsoil (and you can get a good price on here too!).

I go with Rotella T6 for daily driving, but I do give it Amsoil for track days...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can't go wrong with amsoil! :tup:
[MENTION=4860]djkiddchaos[/MENTION] make an intro thread and share some pictures of the ride with us! :D

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=4860]djkiddchaos[/MENTION]

I've personally never used it but know some who have and they seemed happy with it.

It's a tad pricey and there may be some better at that price point.

Best bet is to run it and then do a UOA (used oil analysis) to see how well the oil and your engine is doing. A UOA will give you the data and take much of the guesswork out.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] where does one get an UAO performed? I think I'm going to do it this upcoming oil change out of curiosity.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Several places but Blackstone labs is who I use.
Ahhh, I remember looking at this site in the past. I think you were the one who showed it to me too. :lol:

That's cheap... I'll definitely be doing one! :ty:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ahhh, I remember looking at this site in the past. I think you were the one who showed it to me too. :lol:

That's cheap... I'll definitely be doing one! :ty:

Yep. Cheap and gives people knowledge rather than "it's the best because I said so" parroting on the webs.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yep. Cheap and gives people knowledge rather than "it's the best because I said so" parroting on the webs.
Well, I better see some damn good results from dominator!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Let us know when you do!
Literally just ordered the kit now. Says it should arrive within 1-2 weeks. I will probably order oil in a month or so, but I wanted to have the kit ready beforehand so I don't end up procrastinating or forgetting. :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Literally just ordered the kit now. Says it should arrive within 1-2 weeks. I will probably order oil in a month or so, but I wanted to have the kit ready beforehand so I don't end up procrastinating or forgetting. :tup:

Good deal. Take your sample at mid pour. Not when you first let the oil out or the last of it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] the kit just arrived today. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Be prepared to have you mind blown!