Who here tunes there own vehicle?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's nice man real nice I stopped by there when I was down in VA Beach area for my grandmother's funeral that I went to. Mikey wasn't there, but Matt was and they were installing new turbos on a GTR, I was drooling not going to lie. I've considered buying one, but I'd have to sell my Evo and STi first haha

I'm so jealous!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I was talking about the GTR... One of my dream cars though I would rather have an R34 or R33

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have a friend... you know, one of the rich kids... who has every iteration of skyline including the GTS-T and the GTR of all three, plus every iteration of the "s" chassis. Every time I see him I just look at him and say "fuck you"

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have a friend... you know, one of the rich kids... who has every iteration of skyline including the GTS-T and the GTR of all three, plus every iteration of the "s" chassis. Every time I see him I just look at him and say "fuck you"
Oh my!

[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] nothing from your boy Josh, lol.

TK-421

Yeah I'd do the same and he'd more than likely be an acquaintance than a friend if he flaunted his money like that, but that's just me.

TK-421

Oh my!

[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] nothing from your boy Josh, lol.

I haven't called and talked to him yet, I've been a little busy with things. Plus he would have to run it by his higher ups I'm guessing since he's only part of sales haha