Who plays an instrument?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Anyone here that has been playing some sort of instrument pretty much most of their life? For fun? As profession?

Today i bought 2 accordions. Firstly because i have been ancy lately and have become intrigued by them and the sounds they produce. Secondly because it was such a damn good to not to take. Both for $150. They both work perfectly well. Theyre old. I have no idea how to play it. The guy i got them off of has been playing them for the past 40 years. Now i must learn!

So who here has any experience with instruments? :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dabbled in guitar years back, never got great at it but enough to pluck out a few songs to entice the ladies. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dabbled in guitar years back, never got great at it but enough to pluck out a few songs to entice the ladies. Lol

Do you sing them this song?

:rofl:

Blowchacho

I played guitar for about 6 or 7 years and got pretty decent at it but every since I got out of high school I really just don't have the time right now to pick it back up.

I also played snare drum for high school band and when I was in basic training. I have always wanted to play an actual drum kit but they're so expensive haha. Plus no where to put it.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I do. In fact, I'm majoring in Music Education here at Western Carolina Univ, and I play the F Horn, a little bit of piano, and the baritone ukelele. Music and Cars are my two big passions.

Gussy818

Glad someone started this thread! I play the triangle, but I'm best at the cow bell :)

And recently i've learned a bit of piano with the help of youtube lol.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Glad someone started this thread! I play the triangle, but I'm best at the cow bell :)

And recently i've learned a bit of piano with the help of youtube lol.

I can play chopsticks on the piano and the music notes from the movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Never tried those....I only know how to play a little bit from the song "lose yourself" by Eminem

They are easy, like 7 year old easy. I'm kind of making fun of myself.
We had an 1890's upright grand piano when I was growing up but only managed to eek out those two little tunes

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahaha nice...Alin should post up some footage of him attempting to play his intruments xD

I dont want to be the laughing stock! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Youre gonna be waiting for a long time then!