Windshield Wipers

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK I need new wipers and really like the PIAA's, but they last 6 months and are junk after that. I want something good that stays on the windshield and won't fly off on the track!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I heard that. I was thinking of going with them. How do they hold up after 6 months?

06STI360

Well I live in Southern California so I don't know if Im the best example but it does get as cold as ~25 degrees and as hot as ~105. I bought them for my 06 STI in 2008 and traded it in beginning of this year and they were still in great shape. I liked them the best because they seem to do the best job at high speeds, the stock ones would start to skip around.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We will have to see what other people use and get feedback from them also.

Paul.c

I think I am still using the factory blades. But I'll buy the most expensive ones when I go to replace them. In the past I have tried the cheap ones and am always dissapointed. I will always end up going back and buying the more expensive ones in the end, so now I just buy the expensive ones. It usually ends up being the rain-x blades. Also the rain-x spray stuff really works awesome alot of the time you don't even need the blades if you do the rain-x spray correctly.