Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Wow. Very sorry to hear that.

Were they drunk?!?!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sorry to hear this! :( Yeah I don't get people. Before I get behind the wheel, I tell myself "I'm in control of a deadly weapon". That helps keep me in check. If people realized the importance of paying attention and know where the fuck you are going before you get into a car, we can cut vehicular fatalities in half.

Mother fuckers!

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? When morons get on the fucking parkway going the wrong way!!! How stupid could you possibly be to make a left onto a parkway with a guardrail?!? Now one of my friends is dead because of these stupid fucking people. Riding his motorcycle minding his own business and hit head on with a car. Tossed off the bike and hit a wall. Like seriously you should never have been allowed to drive a motorized vehicle

And thats all i have to say about that...

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Thanks brother i just got home from the wake.. So hard to see many friends hurting

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
OH DEAR LORD JESUS. i cant handle these fuckin honda kids i work with. one of them just called my car "gutted with a 2 point cage"

i have my back seat out with a harness bar

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy. Time to teach them a lesson on respect.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
the sad part is his honda (acura RSX) is boosted with a built motor so obviously he would blow my doors off.. but come on a 2 point cage?? smh

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
FFS, another retard. They're everywhere these days. Sometimes I say a little prayer "Please God, stop the stupid people from breeding. We're severely outnumbered down here."

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This place is a safe haven. We've never found another community like igotasti.com.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
This place is a safe haven. We've never found another community like igotasti.com.

Absolutely. I lurk all the time, looking for spam and general fuckery, but rarely do I ever have to moderate.

This lubricates my gears. :lol:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
UPDATE:

car is gutted = racecar

car has full interior = not a racecar (even with high horsepower) if it has back seats its not a racecar...

guys i need a new job again lol i cant deal with this shit

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Don't let some punk bitches ruin things for you. You're smarter and more mature than that.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
When people tag IGOTASTi in pictures of a WRX on instagram...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
When people tag IGOTASTi in pictures of a WRX on instagram...

Ahh lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ehh, at least they tag us. That lubricates my gears.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
oh i have no problem getting the tags.. the problem is i dont get a whole lot of pictures of STi's. need pics to post. trying not to share the same cars over and over again

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
One day, I will end up in prison for choking a coworker to death. Zero attention to detail from this @#$%*& @#$%*&. I have estimated that for every 6 hours that he works, I spend *at least* 2 hours on rework, correcting what he fucked up. EVERYTHING he did last night in the lab is shit. It's all VOID. VOID! Because he refuses to follow simple directions. It's so mind numbingly simple too...it's as if he has zero fucks to give.

I can only take so much of this before I wrap my @#$% around his neck and start him up like a @#$%*& lawn mower!