60md's intro

60md

Hey everyone! My name is adam and i'm a new transfer from iwsti. I've been out of the loop for a while so a big thanks goes to george(holycrap) for telling me to get my ass over here! It really is a great site with some excellent ideas. "ask a tuner" is genius! So i'm proud to say i've found my new home. I'm a big time lurker and I don't post much, but look forward to spending a lot of time here. :thumbsup:

With that said...

I have 05 sti DD that has been stg2 for a couple years while I was putting my build together and collecting parts. Recently, the seals on my turbo went and oil consumption went thru the roof, so...in the next few weeks i will be installing a blouch 2.5xtr, gtspec headers/up pipe, dw850's, walbro 255, one step plugs, grimmspeed ebcs and an APS 70mm. I also have an APS 525 fmic, inlet, aquamist HFS6, tgv deletes, clutch and a few other goodies but they wont be going in for a while. Atleast until i can get a motor ready:lol: Pics and Journal soon!!!

Best of luck with the site guys and keep up the good work!!!

:goodjob:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey Adam!. Glad you could make it. I don't need to see pics cauz I already know what it looks like. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well Holy I do, lol. Adam :welcome: to the team and be sure to check out our memberships for giveaways and much much more. Post some pics and glad to have you here.

60md

thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! as soon as she's done sucking me dry, membership/donation will follow!!! and no, i'm not talking about my wife...i could only wish!!! ahhh the joys of marriage!