Going to be Fashon Designing.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Going to be Fashion Designing.

Don't Hate, Im going to be trying my hand at fashon designing. I can draw well, and pretty good at photoshop. Was thinking about designing automotive apparel. Kinda like how I have the DC Shoes Subaru Shirts. Maybe I can do Evo, Subaru, Honda, Ect Shirts and Clothing. I would have to get the OK from the companies and car builders as well. That way I can't be sued for their car designs on the shirts and what not. Anyone know any info on where abouts to talk to companies or any fashon info I can have.

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The only fashion sense I can offer is don't ware white after labor day. :)

Sounds like you could get into some royalty issues if you don't kick back some of the profits to the manufacturers/vendors for using there logos. Some of them will see it as an advertisement opportunity and welcome the idea but others may just see it like your trying to make money off of there logo and will want some money in return.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Exactly. Kinda what im thinking. At the same time I may try doing like an all black image of say for example a subaru and just show the windshield and headlights in white (so you KNOW what car it is without saying its a SUBARU or showing the subaru badge) along with some skulls, pistons, wrenches and what not like the afflictions shirts. My plan is to email the companies that I may make shirts of, and ask them first if it would be ok with them to use their car images, if they say no, then I won't use them. I also may make up some designs and show them, maybe I can sell my designs to them so they can use them or something too. :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I wish you the best of luck!

I can't see them giving you a hard time about it. It is free advertisement after all

Paul.c

I am not trying to be a dick when I say this. I think some of your designs look like something a kid would wear. I have seen kids wear shirts similar to this, with the cars on them and the bright colors. Like I said this is not a diss by any means. I have actually caught myself looking at a child's shirt and wondering if they made it in an adult size because it had a rally car on it or a F1 car.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Well with clothing they go out to Kids, Adults, Guys, Girls. Girls and Kids like the colors. The Camaro one a few older people on facebook already want some made, the honda one I did this morning, I think I have 10 possible sales coming up for that from honda people. The trans am, my buddys sister who is 18 and owns a WS6 wants one made. They will sell, but by no means are these finished products. I don't take that as a diss btw, Its constructed criticism. That way before the final product comes out, I can fix the flaws and find what people want.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I like the first one and everything in the post 7...

I like colors!

BoxerRumbleSTi

Had a request just now for a 4th Gen Camaro SS shirt. I have to order another pack of brushes. The free brush downloads online only have a few. I need MOAR!

SSshirt.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Maybe I should let you design a new IGOTASTi T-shirt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BoxerRumbleSTi

I could, Shoot me some ideas you would want to see on it and I can give it a shot. Also, I had a request from a girl on facebook for a 5th Gen Camaro shirt to rep with her Camaro.

Camaro6910.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Boxer look at the shirts we have now and you create something. I wanna see what you got idea wise.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ok, well we will see what you can do!