New to the Forum!!! I'm Kevin.

05STiOwner

I have a 2005 Subaru STi. Mods: Gen. 1 FP Green, Tial 44mm EWG, Ultimate Racing Up-pipe, PE 850cc side feeds, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Grimmspeed FMIC powder coated black piping, Gimmick induction tube, TurboXS RFL Exhaust with the 4 inch downpipe, Grimmspeed short ram intake, Competition Clutch Stage 2 clutch and 13lb flywheel and tuned for E85 fuel. Pushing little under 17lbs of boost. Suspension: Perrins 22-25mm adjustable sways with front mount, Rallitek rear sway mounts, and rear strut brace. Exterior: Rally Armor Limited Edition Scoobies for Boobies mud flaps and brake duct inserts in the front bumper. Interior: Innovate wide band, Prosport boost, oil temp, water temp, and oil pressure, silver carbon fiber gauge cluster with silver carbon fiber center gauge cluster. Brakes: DBA 4000 series cross drilled and slotted rotors front and rear. Future mods: Tanable GF210 springs, WRC Rally wing, 4-point cage, driver side Recaro seat and a re-tune. I had two people help me with the swap and a couple others help me with the gauges. I am very happy with my car and absolutely love it. I know enough about Subaru's to get me by. If you have any suggestions or advice shoot it my way. I could always use new suggestions or comments. I am a firm believer in helping out the community and supporting breast cancer. I have breast cancer stickers on my rear window. :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Be sure to check out out memberships for giveaways and more. Glad to support such a great cause as SCB.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Paul.c

Welcome, check outthe members journal area and start a journal for us to drool over. Post pics too.

05STiOwner

Thanks for the comments everybody. As soon as I get done with this photo shoot in the next month, I'll post up some pics.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome. Glad to have you here. Definitely in for pics.

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I too support breast cancer. My wifes aunt died cause of it :( I have the Rally Armor Breast Cancer mudflaps :) My wife and mom hate em cuz they wont match the car (they're waiting to be installed). I don't care, they're for a good cause in multiple ways:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I too support breast cancer. My wifes aunt died cause of it :( I have the Rally Armor Breast Cancer mudflaps :) My wife and mom hate em cuz they wont match the car (they're waiting to be installed). I don't care, they're for a good cause in multiple ways:tup:

Sorry to hear that Tim. Glad to know another person supports such a good cause.

05STiOwner

Greetings to you too also. I love my breast cancer mud flaps, regardless of how they look on the vehicle. Mine do look very good because my car is Silver (48W paint code) and the flaps are black with pink writing. It's funny how many people laugh at me for having pink stinkers on my vehicle. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love the corn fed sticker. :thumbsup:

05STiOwner

Thanks man. I am getting an E85 Only sticker made for the fuel door in yellow. That's weird that they are invalid. They should work.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will have to see why they are not working for you. If you become a sponsor on the forum you can save your photos right on the site. E85 in yellow will be cool to see. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy crap! What the heck happened? Glad your ok.

05STiOwner

Fell asleep going to work one morning at 5:30. Over corrected, hit the guard rail driver side front almost head on. I hit so hard, I bounced off the rail across both lanes (taking out nobody) and rolled 5 times. I was about 50 yards from the interstate. Rolled 4 times and 1 time ass over end according the STro. Collapsed lung, punchered lung, stitches to the face, bruised head and eyes.