Do you like any of the Fast & the Furious movies?

Which ones do you like?

• 2 Fast 2 Furious

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Vote in the poll, multiple voting allowed :)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
2 and 4 were toooo idk fake for me. 1 was original and Tokyo Drift was sick with tons of hot Japanese women :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They asked me to be in the new movie, but my STi is toooooooo fast for them. LMAO.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Damn it, I meant to add a 5th option...none. Oh well, ya 2 was too drama related. 4 was more of a "movie" than about cars. When I saw the trailer for 4 they made it seem like the Subaru was the main car...fuck no. It was only in the last 15min of the movie. :/

cobbtunedsti

2 really sucked.. 5 is coming out 4-29-11.. I read there will be a 6th and final movie.. I just wish in one of these new ones they would have (Paul,Vin, Redneck AKA Tokyo Drift) lined up for one more 1/4 mile run.. THAT would be great.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
^THIS

I was an import fan since 98' as my best friends older brother was ~19-20 when we were only 14ish and he had a 94' civic si hatch with a jdm intedra type r motor in it. He had other subtle things like the 5-lug type r conversion but very sleeper like. His buddies came over with plexiglass hoods with frankenstein motors (gsr/ls motors). His dad had a 91' 300zx twin turbo'd with a body kit, very sexy.

I was in high school when the first one came out and OMG allllll the kids had to have exhausts and body kits....not even painted!! Purple, yellow or teal gel coating still on em mounted on their silver, black etc cars :( That's when rice was borne.

icudruln

I voted for the original and Tokyo Drift...best overall capture of cars and hot womenz. :D The second one was awful, and the fourth one wasn't much better.

cobbtunedsti

I just hope the Cowboy is in the last one.. They must finish the race at the end of Toyko Drift..

WorldRallyBug

I really liked the original one, and the latest one. Tokyo Drift was good too, but I can't stand the main actor. 2 fast 2 furious should have been killed with fire before it was even released to the public. I'm excited for the 5th one though, from the trailers it looks pretty good.

Bluedemon_II

Liked the first one. Tokyo drift... meh. Waiting for the new movie, has lots of suby action and was filmed on my home turf, also PoTc 4 was filmed at the same time in the historic sites.