New to the site, hi Fujiwara!

DierwulfBL

Was at Cars and Coffee here in Raleigh, NC and of course got sucked right into the first person I could find standing next to their suby. Fujiware and I talked for a while and he told me about this site, hopefully its a good change from Nasty Sock (NASIOC). I have a bone stock 2011 WRX STi Sedan in WRB and I've enjoyed all 4300 miles I've put on her so far! Hopefully I can share some knowledge I've picked up over the years working on Subarus and other cars as well as countless hours of reading technical information.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome to have you here. Welcome to the team, and yes we are not like the others. We are all equal and glad to have you here. Fuji is a great guy, I love him, lol. Now post up some pics. I love the 11 STi. :)

DierwulfBL

also, when I signed up, I didn't remember fujiwara's handle until I searched around a little bit so I left that field blank, is there a way to give him credit for referring me after the fact?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You have to become a sponsor of the site for Fuji to get credit. Lol. Just kidding, he told me about you today when he was standing there. He got credit. Thanks for asking.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the site and Enjoy! Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own.

Definitely would like to see some pics man!

Paul.c

Welcome, please start a journal. Even if you don't have any mods pictures would be great. Browse around and let us know what you think.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ah man that one picture would be awesome for "STi Of The Month!" The graffiti pic is awesome. :thumbsup:

DierwulfBL

So I uploaded the last pics to the site but I think I went about that the wrong way. I uploaded them to imageshack this time so they should be visible

jordonchristine2011053.jpg

jordonchristine2011054.jpg

That better work now lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Also if you become a sponsor you store pictures right on the site. Any questions just ask.

STimedic

Hope to meet you soon, I love that the new STi's have more rear legroom.......something my GD lacks on, so my youngest one keeps kicking my seat.