Colorado folk!

jswansti

I just bought tickets to take my sister to a game on May 1st for her bday haha. Depending on when the game is i'd be down to go to one.

05STiOwner

Um not sure when they are playing them. I know there is a game on my birthday :D, not till july though :(. I want to go to a bunch of games because I only live a couple hours instead of 5 hours. So if you guys want to go that would an awesome first meeting :).

05STiOwner

Well heck, let's start planning for a game next month. Don't have to get sweet seats or anything. I think it would be awesome to get a bunch of members together and do something. We used to that back for awdpirates. Bbqs, auto x days, meets, drives, things like that.

05STiOwner

Lets plan or a weekend game. Day or night. Willing to spend $30 on a ticket, the most. I'm poor college kid. (970)314-3952. It would probably be easier to contact me through text or call than on a forum.

05STiOwner

MMMMMM I like donuts. I think any girl gets excited about donuts. I only get excited if I see them lol. If I get my wheels here before then, I will come. :)

Shall we move the donut talk to my new thread

*cough*

lol

Which D D? The only one I know of down there is off of Cimaron and 8th.

That's fine just don't talk about ur evo lol!

That's all I do 24/7! evo EVO EVO!!!!!!

Lets plan or a weekend game. Day or night. Willing to spend $30 on a ticket, the most. I'm poor college kid. (970)314-3952. It would probably be easier to contact me through text or call than on a forum.

Night works good, Friday, Sat or Sun is the best for me. Anyone else have any input?

Last edited:

05STiOwner

Bubba! You have to scroll all they way down lol. We will plan a game for the end of may beginning of June so it's warm enough for a night game or whatever. Plus there is a night game on my birthday in July :).

05STiOwner

whats the di cruise? I was still pretty new to the forum and didn't even see the regional to later lol. I'll post again like two weeks for an opportunity to go to a game.

CFEJ257

I'm down to go we were supposed to go to the game lastnight but that fell through :(. Mike and I worked at coors field last season it was fun!

05STiOwner

Yeah there are about 10 people that want to go. I am thinking end of next month and that way we can plan a weekend game so everybody can do anything and not worry about the next day. Ah bummer :(. That's awesome. Not sure where everybody would like to sit but I can't get too crazy on spending money on nice seats.