For Sharla (07STIChic) Colorado!!

05STiOwner

Since we got Colorado folk here, who wants to eat DONUTS on the 25th? Yes you read correctly...donuts. I get done with a shoot...and after dieting and working out every single day I figure It appropriate to embrace the fatness. You may all join in. I'm going downtown afterwards too and all are invited. This may seem strange to you all but I'm actually very exited about this trip to dunkin donuts hehe Oh and this strange event takes place in the springs.​

The newer STi's seats....THOSE are big seats.

All USDM STI seats suck balls and in no way, shape or form compare to the Recaros in EVO's, RX8's and Slobalt SS'. It's a sad truth and now with no competition there is pretty much 0 chance SOA brings Recaros to newer STI's. Effff Subaru, worst... Seats... Ever.

Shut your face I needed to finish my sentence and editing takes too long. LOL

You just wanted more posts you postwhore

*Hopefully you have the black background or this didn't work at all. If you do have the black background I'm fucking awesome! The black is not exactly the same so I'm not as awesome as I originally thought

Paul.c

You just wanted more posts you postwhore

*Hopefully you have the black background or this didn't work at all. If you do have the black background I'm fucking awesome! The black is not exactly the same so I'm not as awesome as I originally thought

I have the white background so this was dumb!

Oh but I did just now see the "whore" part :rofl: it was in white

You just said you are all alone aside from your booz...you are not the winner LOL!!!
I want a donut :(

The booze takes the alone on Friday night surfing reddit and igotasti away.

See reddit is teh winnar for meh, tell me this isn't funny.

LOL.jpg