Rice Rice Baby, need opinions/suggestions

DierwulfBL

Hey Guys & Gals,

I've been kind of bothered recently by the bulging plastic on the front bumper where most people have license plates mounted, its kinda unsightly. I live in NC so a front plate is not only not required, they only give you 1. So I've been thinking about putting some sort of plate/cover over it. Here's a picture of what the front end looks like now:

jordonchristine2011053.jpg

I ran across this during an ebay search and cant quite decide whether its too rice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBA...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ca2524944

So what do you think? I see VWs and such with Euro plates all the time but don't really see "JDM" cars rocking the Japanese plates. If anyone else has any other ideas for something to put over that I am all ears, I think I recall seeing some company that sold a plate cover but am coming up empty now.

Thanks in advance! :tup:

DierwulfBL

which companies sell block off plates, id rather go that route personally lol this was just the first thing I came across that wasn't chrome :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have the Perrin plate. Go to the awesome forum/referral forum and look at the GoPro HD giveaway and you will see mine on my STi.

DierwulfBL

I think we might have a winner! Thank you Paul!

See I knew posting up on here would convince me not to rice out my car and end up with a much more subtle and better looking option :).

Any other plate deletes people know of post em up, this is all good stuff :tup:

jswansti

I've got the one from JNA performance. Just google their name for their website. Look for wrx/Sti front plate delete. Mines black with the Sti logo etched out so paint show through. There are pics in my journal, Jswansti wrb Sti. I would post links but can't on my phone.