New member saying hello

Dchee

Hello IGOTASTI members,
My name is Dennis and I am new to this site. I am a "full time member" at IWSTI just dropping by to say hello. I hope I can keep up with both sites and contribute my thoughts to make a difference on this site.

Wirelessly Posted

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Make sure you search around and you will see we are different, lol. Well Fuji is, LMAO. Welcome my friend.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

You will find a lot of familiar names here. We're all one big happy family.

Paul.c

Welcome, I used to be a "full time" member over there but got tired of people being dumb. So I came here. Other than Fuji, this site Is perfect. ;)

Dchee

Thanks for the welcome everyone! In fact I do recognize a few members from other Subaru forums :D

Welcome!! Do you have pictures of your ride or and info? Glad to you have you here!!!

I will be starting a journal here soon. I own a MW G37s and a AW 06 STI..The G is not modded and the STI only has a AP and a WRX trunk. I just don't have time because I am in school. :tdown:

Hello and welcome! I'm excited to hear more about your car!

I didn't do much to the my STI to be exact. Only AP and WRX trunk!

Welcome, I used to be a "full time" member over there but got tired of people being dumb. So I came here. Other than Fuji, this site Is perfect. ;)

Oh come on! its not that bad over there. But there is a increase of newbies there recently :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We don't mind newbies at all. You will find here that we respect everyone and we are all equal. The mods we have here are the best in the world and take time to help everyone. Make sure you check out the whole site, and if you have any questions just ask. Thanks again for joining the team.