Finally joined the party!

GA Scooby

So after many IGOTASTI.com posts from JJ on Facebook I have finally decided to join the forums here. Some of you may know me from IWSTI I am a total post whore over there :lol:

Anyway here is what you all wanna see, my STI.

This one was with my iPhone sorry.
f407e99a.jpg

cf3edc51.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

GA Scooby

That's good to hear. Better technical threads = better answers to problems. I look forward to having a good stay here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the site and enjoy. Check out the members journals and feel free to start you own!

You have a loverly vehicle sir!

Sent from my fantasterifficgorical phone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Never heard of IGOTASTi on facebook. :)

Last edited:

GA Scooby

Yes sir. Just cause I'm not familiar with you, what are you goals for your car?

As of right now I just hit 2000 miles so I will be modding soon. I grabbed a GrimmSpeed EBCS for later on down the road and I had a Whiteline roll center kit before the car got here. Overall my goal is to keep it a fast DD/weekend track car. I wanna be able to drive to the track, run it, and drive home. I have some nice stuff on my list so I will keep a journal up to date.

Welcome to the site and enjoy. Check out the members journals and feel free to start you own!

You have a loverly vehicle sir!

Sent from my fantasterifficgorical phone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. I love the car and that first picture is the cleanest it's been since I bought it :lol:

I will be sure to start a journal up over here as well.

Never heard of IGOTASTi on facebook. :)

Well idk if you know about their Facebook page JJ, but here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/IGOTASTi?ref=ts

:lol:

GA Scooby

My boost set up will use the EBCS, an AEM digital boost gauge, and the Cobb AP which is pretty stout when used together with a good pro-tune. I will be doing a good bit of Road Course and will do some AutoX too. I have a ton of Whiteline stuff on my list and I can't wait to put it to good use. :D

GA Scooby

Thank you sir :D it is in DGM though. I have gotten it before so I'm used to it. In fact I've gotten blue, silver, grey, black....

GA Scooby

Thanks bro :). I used to sell cars so I am very familiar about warranties and how to protect myself from the dealers who try and use mods as proof to void your warranty. Whiteline is every STI's friend for warranty and handling :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whiteline really made my STi handle like its on rails. Whiteline makes great products.

GA Scooby

Whiteline really made my STi handle like its on rails. Whiteline makes great products.

For sure! As much Whiteline as I distribute, I should get it loaded on my site.

Here are the Whiteline goodies that should go on before the end of the summer.

-Whiteline Steering rack bushings
-Whiteline Anti-lift kit
-Whiteline Front LCA bushings
-Whiteline Rollcenter kit
-Whiteline 4-point under brace
-Whiteline Sway bar braces
-Whiteline Positive shift kit
-Whiteline Diff Cradle bushings

Should handle okay I guess :tup::lol: