Site is supposed to be about treating everyone fair

BoxerRumbleSTi

but Ive been screwed over 2 times on this site.

I put in work on getting referrals. Rules stated they least have to post once. All mine did post and join. Yet they get knocked down from 15 to 9.

Next I would like to say, in all honesty I SHOULD BE STI of the month. I WAS THE ONLY APP THAT WAS THEN VOTED UPON, yet the guy that IS STI OF MONTH never put the app in nor was voted upon. JJ just grandfathered him in because "He did so much"

Another thing is the new referral contest for Go Pro camera, JJ is forcing me to pay for membership to be eligible, yet I WAS GIVEN A Membership for putting in SO MUCH WORK. I think the work qualifies for my time and effort given here. If the site is going to be fickle, if much rather go back to the douche bags at nasioc. Least them there were fair with everything while still being douches.

If I get deleted because of the post, or this post gets deleted, shows that the site/owners are not behind us or not treat everyone equally.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Boxer first off there has been cheating on the site and we will not put up with that. Second you had 15 referrals and 6 never posted at all. It's tracked in the system. All people who don't post in 7 days their account is deleted now and that rule was stated. People must post 1 post. The rules for the new contest has protected us from cheaters. We wanna make sure we get quality people like yourself. Next we gave you a membership as you where copying others people work from other sites and we don't do that here. You didn't know that and that's why we gave you a membership for all that hard work. Also you have won in the give away forum and never got a membership. I did make a mistake in the STi of the month contest and I thought we had worked that out. Sorry for that as I take blame for that. I can if you like remove your account if you wish. Please let me know what you like to do. We want quality here at IGOTASTi. There is growing pains, but everyone is equal. If you are in the new contest your points can only count as 1 as you are the only person on the whole site you got a free membership. There will be no more free premium memberships given away. Sorry again please tell me what you wanna do. I also updated the referral contest right from the system so you can see your totals.Thanks JJ.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Fuji. Boxer he is correct. We will do all we can to make you happy. You added 9 great people and I know you can get me 2 more great members today.

cobbtunedsti

Wow... Makes me not even want to enter any contest because of this guy!! Everyone works hard for JJ on this site spreading the word!!! JJ can make anyone he wants STI of the month!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Carl I made a mistake as I had a plan in mind and worked it out with Boxer. He's cool and I take blame. Just trying to do everything I can for us all. Boxer bought some great people to the site. Sorry I'm trying everyone.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Well said STichic, and JJ, It's straight. I saw the referrals list and what not. I finally got to the comp, but reason I blew up is for more reasons than one. One of the big reasons is im diabetic and been having a real hard past few days with stress and other issues. Now am on a perscription called Zoloft to try and relax me some. As for the contests, you guys don't know me personally and if you knew me, you would know how competitive I am. Weather its contests, xbox live or racing in real life. Cobbtuned its your choice to do contests, but please don't refer to me as "this guy" lol