Osama Bin Laden is dead!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our boys finally got that clown. He got what he deserved. :thumbsup:

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
I have mixed feelings. The necessity of Justice and the tragedy of wickedness. On one hand:
?When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.? Proverbs 11:10, NIV.

And on the other:
?Say to them, ?As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die...??? Ezekiel 33:11, NIV.

Many more dastards to be taken out yet. The battle is not over by any means.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Reks you have my deepest respect my friend. I could never understand what you have gone threw, but thank you for all you have done.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I do it so you guys dont have to. I would rather do the job and hate it than see anymore of my friends not come home.

I don't even know how to reply to that. You are a great person to put your life on the line for us. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Youre welcome. I was the #3 man in the stack gino

Glad your here with us on the team! It's really nice to chat about our cars and I'm glad IGOTASTi can be apart of your life and builds.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah there are many moments I wish I could wipe from my memory. Stabbing a guy to death and carrying my friends head back to teh FOB being top of the list.

I'm sorry. I can never understand or comprehend what you guys have to do or what you have to go through. Only to say thank you. Small words for such sacrifice but coming from the heart, they speak volumes.

I am in utter tears right now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm glad I got to know you guys as friends. It helps me underdstand what you have gone threw when you talk about it. Thanks again you don't get enough credit for all you do. God bless.

Undecisive

just so you know, the pope, was the breacher during the operation. this was his 2nd miracle. I guess he thought he heard the tell yell Preacher, when he got there they told him to slap the charges on the door. The pope laid the smack down on some cats with his pope hat.