Hey 'der everyboody!

Xevious

I'm Gabe,
A loon in cahoots with Stimedic, aka bennytwoshoes (he loves it when you call him that).

Honestly, he told me to check this site out, so here I am.

I live in the Fayetteville NC area, I own 3 subarus at the moment, one that won't move, one that moves but can't go far, and one that allows me to avoid driving my goddamn civic everywhere.

Some of you peeps may know me, others may not. I'm fairly laid back, and would love to get the subaru community in my area a defibrillator shock, because it's gone downhill in recent years.

Btw, just an observation, but IGOTASTi totally sounds like something that I don't want to catch :D.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. You been caught LOL. Enjoy. Got pics?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm Gabe,
A loon in cahoots with Stimedic, aka bennytwoshoes (he loves it when you call him that).

Honestly, he told me to check this site out, so here I am.

I live in the Fayetteville NC area, I own 3 subarus at the moment, one that won't move, one that moves but can't go far, and one that allows me to avoid driving my goddamn civic everywhere.

Some of you peeps may know me, others may not. I'm fairly laid back, and would love to get the subaru community in my area a defibrillator shock, because it's gone downhill in recent years.

Btw, just an observation, but IGOTASTi totally sounds like something that I don't want to catch :D.

Internet Gathering of Truly Active Sexually Transmitted Infections... Don't you just love the way that rolls off your tongue?

Anywho... Welcome and Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

STimedic

Ass! Bout damn time you got on here Gabe! And soon it will be back to 2 Subarus......once we get the S swapped over, which will hopefully be sooner than later.

Thanks Duncan! You are now a member of the Hank, Rusty n Duncan show.

Xevious

Pictures

20933_323021658952_500503952_3531323_7985309_n.jpg
198552_10150130398123953_500503952_6560185_2047292_n.jpg

I hope to see some of you kids around the area soon! I'll be back on the 28th, and as far as bringing the S back, my lawyer told me yesterday that the Progressive chick is working out the details now. Hopefully I'll be good soon :).

Xevious

That's the goal actually, ultimate DD on the forester :).

Once I get back, I'll hopefully be putting some brembos on it, followed by some wheels/tires. We'll see.

STimedic

ididn't intentionally short you, I kept forgetting to give them to you. Now, I'm giving you the cease n' desist order on calling me that name. Unless you like custom pinstripes on your Foz.....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
STimedic you rank above him in the forum since your a supporter. He has to listen to you. Now if he becomes a sponsor your screwed, LOL. Right now you got rank.

STimedic

He's already got a pristine, 12k mi shell in his garage ready and waiting for that magical moment of truth, the third version of the S.......better, faster, stronger! I know, cuz I'm getting the mirrors of it and have see it in all of it's donut glory. Gabe, tell the Progressive lady to hurry the hell up, I'm about to be stuck in the field for another month.....

Last edited: