Hello from a new STI owner from PA

LE351

Hey Guys!

Just want to drop by and say hello to all the fellow STI owners! My name is Marty and im from the big city of Houtzdale PA, about 30 miles west of State College.

I have always wanted an STI for about 5 years, and finally pulled the trigger this past winter. I picked up an 06 out of New York City:

sti.jpg

If im not in the STI, you will find me out riding my sportbike--I have a Yamaha 06 R1 limited edition, and an 08 R6. I usually put about 13k miles each riding season.

Hope to meet up with other guys this summer--I know a few of us want to take the STIs down to Deals Gap NC. I been there about 10 times, always on bikes.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey Marty glad you joined the team. :welcome: I'm JJ and from Butler PA. Nice to meet you.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've seen this STi before but I can't quite remember where. This is one delicous looking paint job. Welcome and enjoy.

Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

LE351

Hey Guys...Thanks!!

JJ--You found me on facebook thru someone, I just never joined her eon the forum, until now! haha

Holy crap--This car was owned by a kid named "Kirwin" from NYC. He was very heavy into shows, so if you were at any shows in NY, im sure you probably seen it there. Im not a show person, id rather be on a twisty road somewhere having fun on my weekends.

I just got a set of Megan Racing coilovers put on and got it adjusted about perfect. It rides incredible. I just have to get a few minor thing done yet, and get a tune too. I believe it is still running a stock tune, and has 80k on it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome. Glad you joined us. Thanks for your support my friend.

Carz4ever

Congrats on the pick up . Its the only wineberry STi on the planet that I know . Lots of luck with her . Kirwin always took the best care of her. Carry on that tradition. Rock on bro !

I've seen this STi before but I can't quite remember where. This is one delicous looking paint job. Welcome and enjoy.

Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

Yes you probably saw it at one of the hin's . This was a friend of mine for Long Island Subaru club. His name is Kirwin . A good car guy ! He went overseas.