Checking In From N.Y. !

Carz4ever

Hey people, What's going on ? My name is Tommy. I'm from Long Island. I currently drive a 2010 SpeCial Edition OBS STi and needless to say I love these cars ! In 2006 I picked up my first one, which was a 2002 bug eye in Sedona Red Pearl w/129,000 mi and I took that up to 185k . I'll always have at least 1 Soobie in the driveway. Here are a few of my Baby :cool:

P3280017.jpg

P3280016.jpg

P3280004.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I'm JJ nice to meet you. If you have any questions just ask.

Carz4ever

Hey Fiji thanks and herro to u 2 ! and thanks for the welcome JJ . whats the deal with avatars?? I looked at the faq's quick and it looks like av's are not the norm here ?? c'mo I had to miss something. lolitiswhatitis

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go to the premium members banner at the top of the forum and that will explain it all. You can also pm me anytime. Thanks.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello and welcome! Check out the Member's Journals and please feel free to start your own.

Do you go to D&B's on the weekends. You will most definitely find me there every Friday and Saturday! If your ever around please stop by and introduce yourself!