oh herro !

frankensubie

impobs.jpgme and old subie.jpgthe newer beast.jpg

STimedic

Hi Steve! Steve is also my go-to for help and guru for learning the secret lost arts of Subaru repair.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Thanks for joining and if you know Fuji &Reks oh man I pity you, LOL. Thanks for your support.

STimedic

Don't talk about my HLM friends like that! Steve, axles are great, no leaks........for the moment. I did the 5mi flush and more silver silt came out, but I'm sure it was the gross contamination from the rear case bearing failure. I plan on doing it again when I can get $40 scraped together again.

STimedic

Also, George, you met me I think when you met Steve when Gino n Edwin brought you over to our buddy Eric's house. You helped push the Beast into the garage, yes?

Undecisive

He knows me too, I was the one who finally convinced him to make an account lastnight after our talks about certain childish people

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And I thought Fuji taught you everything Reks. :rofl: Steve should park the Outback in the garage since we now got a GLI and Forester parked there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:tard: wait till the doom wagon gets a few actual go fast goodies hehehe

Like what? Steve you should park it in the garage. :) We have a Forester parked there already and I would crack up if you put the outback there also, LOL.

frankensubie

i'm thinking a nasty little NA build, if i can can hit 200+ whp i will upset alot of ppl with my frankensubie :D
it's already a nasty lil autocrosser