But I have a Forester.... is that ok?

Over Engineering

Basic Member
I am just introducing myself here. I met CRZTRBO at a dyno day today and wanted to check the site out.

I have a 2008 Forester XT Sports 5MT. Mostly stock right now but its about to get a a pretty good horsepower injection, but more on that later. Here are a couple pics of what it currently looks like:

DSC_8003.jpg

DSC_8068.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Mike! It was nice to meet you and can't wait to work more with you and JSDYNO & Moore Performance Race Parts. Yes you can join with your Forester cause I know what your going to do to it! :thumbsup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh nice!

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

STimedic

Welcome. Having an FXT is like having a large WRX, so it's all good in my book, plus myself n Xevious do too...

Over Engineering

Basic Member
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, I will get my members journal posted soon. Even though I say my Foz is close to stock right now there is a bit more done to it than meets the eye.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Mike, I think your Forester is a transformer!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Mike I saw your garage and dude I love them pics. I'm jealous, lol. Very nice. :tup:

Over Engineering

Basic Member
Thanks! I still have more to upload, just don't have the pictures on my computer here at work.

Edit: Since you are local we could pick a night and shoot some pics of your car and both of ours together. We can head back to some of the same spots or find some new cool ones! (I got a couple ideas)

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That would be awesome.