Hello Everyone!

MXracer52

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Matt Kopchak, had the pleasure of meeting JJ today at the North Hills Sports Car Club autocross event and he explained the site to me and I instantly wanted to sign up.

Anyways I drive a 2005 STI, just recently got it running again after loosing piston #4 last June. Built everything bigger and better so it should be good to take abuse now. I use the car mainly for auto-x and occasional track days. Just finished my master's at WVU and I am moving to central Florida in a week for a job so if anyone on the boards is from that area that would be great since I don't know anyone there.

Here a pic of my car from today's event...I believe this was taken by another forum member, just not sure what his user name is on these boards.

Attachments

• DSC_8609.jpg
    DSC_8609.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 44

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Matt! Mike AKA "Over Engineering" took them for us. Great driving by the way. It was nice to meet you and your gonna love the rest of the team here. Enjoy and thanks for the support my friend!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Check out the members journals and feel free to start your own!

Paul.c

Welcome, glad you decided to join us. Go start a journal and add some more pictures so we can see her in action some more.