North Ga Bugeye

Z1107

Just wanted to say hello from N. Ga. My name is Zach and I have a 02 WRX. I live in the north metro Atlanta area, surprisingly very few WRX's and STI's around here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy your stay!

Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Zach. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for your support. :)

Undecisive

welcome welcome. Feel free to peruse the Off Topic forum and post in our count to a million thread. There will be a prize for the millionth post.

Z1107

thanks for the wonderful reception, i look forward to learning and sharing with the members of this forum.

Z1107

so the gf has stated that i am as addicted to this forum as much as i am to my car, but its okay because at least i dont spend money on it like my car. so as of my next paycheck i am going to upgrade to a premium membership buy a shirt or two and stickers. love pissing her off, shes cute when shes mad. lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My wife says the same thing. :rofl:

Z1107

are those decals vinyl or are the bumper stickers, definantly want to put one on my front and rear windshields.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They are top grade vinyl. Go to the IGOTASTi web store in the market place on the forum. They are all listed there to see.