OHIO 2006 STi

OHIO 2006 STi :pics added:

Just 2 weeks ago now I picked up a 2006 Black STi w/ the gold BBS rims on it. The car is almost entirely stock as of now. I am just focusing on upgrading the little things before I go all out on adding power. The car currently is just under 60K miles on the clock. So far I had the rims powdercoated flat black, tinted the windows, and blacked out the tails. Performancewise all I have done is put a perrin short ram, kartboy short shifter, and bushings. I have a turbo blanket in the mail at the moment. I am looking into suspension mods as well as a stage 2 kit from perrin or cobb. Not looking for #'s just extra hp for fun.

The car I traded in for this was a 2003 Nissan 350Z w/ an APS ST unit only pushing 7psi. The car was fun, but not useful as a dd. I also had become bored of replacing the rear tires constantly. Also needing to drive my Tahoe any time more than 1 other person was riding with me became an annoyance.

I have been using this site to research for the past few weeks, thanks for the help.

Edited for pics added:

IMG_20101115_172116-picsay.jpg

My old Z w/ my winter beater 92 Blazer 1500 in my garage

38486_507862923325_185400169_30213428_5668967_n.jpg

The TTS...RIP :(

KGrHqUOKicE3KsE5pheBNywVEGgfw_4.jpg

My new toy! :D

KGrHqRhIE2fBYGmUBNywViC_4.jpg

At the dealership

murderedback.jpg

murdered the fuck out :cool:

250268_513235007625_185400169_30268411_2135237_n.jpg

DSCF4054.jpg

Bone stock
Sorry for the shit quality pics. They were uploaded from my old Droid 1. Once I get to my house I will upload better pics from my real cam.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend. Glad to have you on board. I'm JJ and if you need anything let me know. Suspension mods FTW!

Paul.c

Welcome, glad you joined us. if you have any questions ask them. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Check out the members journals and start your own. And for goodness sake show us some pictures!!

I have far too many noob questions, I am just filling up w/ knowledge before I tear into the suspension, engine, and tranny. I will get pics up this week once I am by my cam. I will try to get pics of my past cars as well 2010 Audi TTS Stasis Stg2, and the Turbo Z. Thanks for all the help I have got from reading & searching in here, and in advance for all the help.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm glad we could help. The guys here are full of awesome knowledge. Make sure you ask cause everyone has done lots of mods over and over again and we can save you time, money and the hassle of something not working. Glad your here and please post some pics when you get a chance.