07 STI Limited owner new to Fort Bragg

C NO EVO

Hey everyone, met STImedic on the road and he referred me here! Pretty excited to be part of the Subaru community, hit me up if you have any questions or ur in the fort bragg area..

Mods:k&n intake and access-port
V2 currently running open dp and stage 1 tune.
Future mods: looking at getting a FP Green turbo and supporting mods

Here's the beast!
a6890f8e-1b91-461f.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad to have you on board. I'm JJ if you have any questions. Thanks for your support. Enjoy.

STimedic

In the words of the Men's Wearhouse commercial guy, you'll love this site, I guarantee it! If all goes well this next Friday, hopefully we can meet up again @ Sonic...

Undecisive

Welcome to the area. I'm deployed right now but I'll be back in about 45 days or so. You should come out to an auto-x with fujiwara, rek, myself and Ben if his car decides to stay running long enough.

You're running just a downpipe? Why not a cat back also? For some of the auto-x events there is a Db limit, and with just an open dump off the downpipe, it's gotta be extremely loud under load.

C NO EVO

I'm trying to find a good exhaust right now, maybe dp too.. I'm also just thinking about putting a cut out on it for track days

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I run the Invidia V3 DP, and the Invidia N1 street exhaust and love it. Sounds good and not over powering. Also the quality is A+.

STimedic

I have an APS DP and Megan CBE, look around on here and NAZIOC, I'm sure you can find a good setup for dirt cheap like I did.

STimedic

Due to some strife here in the Bragg/Fayetteville Subie community and due to outstanding issues with Epic (previously supported them myself, not anymore, but still friends with a couple of the Epic guys), I would not recommend them at this time. Between, myself, Steve (frankensubie), Gino, Edwin and Jon, we can do pretty much anything you want to your car via Spec Ops.

Issue I had: Jap @ Epic installed my 20G and conveniently left the UP-Turbo gasket off, leading to a massive exhaust leak and me wondering why my car felt so down on power for a 20G until the teardown of my motor. Their quality/personnel aren't what they used to be, which resulted in the rift that has come between some of us. Whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM IMPORT IMAGE EITHER!!!

STimedic

Lemme know when you want to go over there, I need to go over to the paint shop next to it to see if they do vinyl wraps.

STimedic

Vinyl is around $375-400, looking at doing white with flat black on mine since paint costs so much and some douchebag rode my neighbors' dirt bike into my garage door and car, scratching the hell out of it. Paint for a new rear bumper and on the trunklid is around $500, but I've also got a decades' worth of rock chips, door dings and etc, so I'll just pay to have the car vinyled and want to find out if they can and how much. Heard anywhere from $3-800.

Last edited:

STimedic

Kerry made it sound like it's going to cost my first-born, so I might do some research and look into learning how-to.....will make a great thread!