Hello!

• Thread starter RealDealTarheel
  • Start date

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. If you have any questions just ask. Very nice build you have there. Which STi has been your favorite?

R

RealDealTarheel

My favorite out of the factory STi was the Bug-eye. Far and away though my favorite Impreza is my current one. It's much more nimble than any GDB STi and it's an absolute blast to drive. The only things I'd change about it is the transmission and the paint. A V7 STi 6 speed would compliment this engine well and a fresh coat of brilliant red would really make the old girl shine.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for joining and Welcome!

Check out the members journals and feel free to start your own!

R

RealDealTarheel

welcome welcome. From your pic it looks like a subdivision in Hope Mills by my buddies house.

Nah, I'm about 2 1/2 meowers from where you're at. My listed location is the state of mind I'm in when I drive my Subaru. The good old days, God I wish I was back in that place and time.

R

RealDealTarheel

We can chalk up the avatar and some certain people who like to change my shit... An me changing it to something else.

The STi... Not running. Lol.

I know the feeling. I guess I'll mosey on over to your journal and see what's up with the beast.

Rob just pointed me here today. Seems legit.

R

RealDealTarheel

If I could get my hands on one I would in a heart beat. Those things were seeexxy.