5 Things I Have Learned From A Car Movie...

Z1107

List 5 things you have learned from a car movie

example...

1. When a mitsubishi eclipse hits 100 mph the floor board shoots up. (fast and furious)
2. There are 20 forward gears on tuner cars
3. A quarter mile takes 4-6 minutes to complete (depending on the movie)
4. Ramming a car does no damage to FMIC and doesnt impede performance
5. You can completely rebuild a cars drivetrain in one day.

Undecisive

1. To become a professional race car driver, be a redneck on a pit crew (Talledega Nights)
2. Drifting in between Traffic is the fastest way through (Tokyo Drift)
3. As soon as your car rolls over it catches on fire (Tokyo drift)
4. Dropping one of your tires into the rain gutter makes you zoom around turns (if any1 can name this you are cool in my book)
5. Cars have souls and pick their drivers accordingly (Wangan Midnight)

Z1107

1. You can hit the back of anything and it will function as a ramp.
2. After landing on asphalt after a 20 foot jump your car will have no damage.
3. Cars can go 80 mph in reverse.
4. Car doors can stop bullets.
5. Cars always blow up after wrecking.

Undecisive

1. that vin deisel cheats alot to win
2. mexican drug cartels use street racers to move products instead of slave labor
3. Breaking people out of prison transports is extremely easy when driving an NSX

Z1107

1. If you shoot a car in its engine its hood will blow off.
2. Running a car high speed through a house does no damage at all.
3. An 18 wheeler can keep up with a car in a high speed chase.
4. Car clubs are like outlaw motorcycle clubs.

Rice Rocket

1 if you make a squinty face just as bullets impact your windows you will not get hit.
2 If involved in a high speed shootout and you need your partner to take the weapon you may pass it to him or her barrel first. The speed of the air will magically cool the barrel and the person who receives the weapon will not burn their hands.

3 If you find yourself observing the aforementioned high speed shootout and you notice that A) your car lacks a drivetrain B) you are oddly wearing a helmet and 6 point harness in your mundane commuter car and C) your mundane commuter car has a roll cage, you are an extra and your car is about to be swept up in said shootout / chase and are about to flip over. Prepare yourself.

4) if you are being pursued while you are on a motorcycle and you find yourself hesitant to take a good route to escape because you lack the tires to cope with the terrain of that route do not fret. Go ahead and take the the route as your tires will morph into the appropriate tires to handle that terrain.

5) cops can't drive

Undecisive

1) if you can't go fast, just put a nice cougar in the back. Don't worry it won't attack you or anything because they are friendly.
2) when your car rolls down the side of a mountain and stops on its roof at the bottom you can just crawl out holding your arm like nothing happened
3) NOS makes everything better
4) you can pull a super heavy safe with 2 chargers without it tearing your rear end off
5) You can just drive your car right off a towtruck while its driving down the road at 45-50MPH, all the controls needed are right there on the ramp and your car isn't hooked up at all.

Undecisive

this is called "ditch hooking"... it is an actual driving technique used by many rally drivers including myself (even when horsing around in the mountains)... do a simple google search and you will learn a lot about it

I know what it is, I was talking about what tv show the reference was from. It was initial D by the way. And I have seen quite a few pro rally drivers screw the technique up, it's a very "precise" technique if you will, because if you go too far, uh oh spaghettios!

I just transitioned to pavement last year, before then I only used to do dirt / gravel. I love going out on the trails with my falken RT615s and getting wild. Almost no grip in the dirt makes for a fun afternoon.

Last edited:

Undecisive

Well thats true but according to this thread, you should not have a car right now. Since all cars blow up when they crash

STimedic

1. A Hon-duh Civic when modded and slammed will fit under ANY semi trailer.
2. Jumping from land onto a boat was already thought up and done there Travis! I'm on a boat muthafucka!
3. You're a fag if you're not rocking a flame-thrower kit.
4. NOS will spontaneously ignite.
5. You can crawl out of and walk away from your car after it has rolled downhill 12x and slammed violently into the ground shiny-side up.....all without a roll cage as long as you were drifting.

Brian Earl Spilner IS Chuck Fucking Norris.

Last edited:

Z1107

1. anyone can randomly run up to a Tank, lift it, then carjack it immediately knowing how to drive one.
2. car theives are good guys forced to do bad things.
3. a complete amateur can pit another car without wrecking theirs with no training.
4. all cars are able to drive off road with street tires.
5. actors can drive their cars perfectly without paying attention at high speeds.

Z1107

Not really a movie thing but I thought I would ruffle some feathers. But it is TV sorta.
1. Nascar uses a circle track because making a right turn is the most difficult maneuver to complete in a car.
2. Driving a car whose body is tube wrapped in a fiberglass shell is still somehow STOCK.
3. Driving a car with a custom built motor pushing 500 more hp than production version is still STOCK.
4. Hitting a wall and dying because you didnt want to wear the safety gear somehow makes you a national hero.

DKDunn04

1. How to drive a stick.... seriously. (Gone in :60)
2. You can learn to drift like a pro in a couple weeks. (Tokio Drift)
3. Women love red Baracudas. (Gone in :60)
4. If you jump a C3 corvette it will split in half when it lands. (The Gumball Rally)
5. At 6AM on a Sunday the streets of New York are empty, and like a racetrack. (the Gumball Rally)

Z1107

I need start cramming in more car movies. Drawing a complete blank. Oh hold on
1. An uparmored humvee with a turret can keep up with a motorcycle in a chase(xmen origins wolverine)
2. You never fall when hanging out the window during a car chase shooting at someone.

Undecisive

1. If you drive into people with your car you earn points! (Death race 2000 I think it was called?)
2. If you drive over a lit sword, you obtain weapons and can kill things (Death Race)